Become an ICRSE member
ICRSE is a sex worker-led regional network whose membership include individuals and organisations who are based in Europe and Central Asia.
ICRSE members are required to endorse ICRSE’s core values and NSWP’s Consensus Statement on Sex Work, Human Rights, and the Law.
Members are also required to respect ICRSE’s Code of Conduct.
Organisations can apply to join ICRSE as either:
- A full member with voting rights (national sex worker-led organisations and collectives, registered or not, only)
- A supporter without voting rights (allies organisations and service providers not led by sex workers)
- A thematic or (sub)regional network.
Application process for individuals and organisations
To apply for ICRSE membership, you must download and complete an ICRSE Membership Application and Consent Form. Please send the completed form to: admin [at] sexworkeurope [dot] org
Application forms are forwarded to ICRSE Board for verification and approval. If the applicant is known to Board, the application may be approved immediately. If the applicant is not known, it is forwarded to ICRSE members list-servs for verification or ICRSE Secretariat may ask for more information about the applicant.
Benefits of membership
By joining ICRSE, new members can benefit from:
- Networking and communication opportunities: Members are invited to join ICRSE list-servs and other social media community groups. These tools are used to share information on our movement, campaigns, calls for actions, opportunities for trainings, key events or funding.
- Participation in ICRSE’s activities: ICRSE regularly coordinate national and regional trainings and workshops for sex workers. Members of ICRSE can apply to join these activities, build their capacities and meet other sex workers’ rights activists.
- Participation in ICRSE’s consultation: ICRSE regularly consult its members for the development of position or briefing papers as well as strategic and advocacy plans.
- Voting and representation on decision-making bodies: Sex worker-led organisations/groups members of ICRSE can vote for their representatives on the Board of Directors. Members of ICRSE can also stand for the role of Board members or self-nominate for Thematic Advisory Groups.
By joining ICRSE, you can share your personal and professional experience with our network and contribute to the diversity and strength of our movement. Together, we can achieve ICRSE’s vision of a world where the human and labour rights of sex workers’ are protected and upheld.
You can find the list of the ICRSE members here.